- Step 1: Meet
- Step 2: Assess
- Step 3: Learn
- Step 3: Evolve
- Meet with one of our coaches to go over your goals, and what you’re looking for in a gym & coaching relationship
- See the facility and go over what will happen next, should you choose to continue
- Plan to budget 20-40 Minutes for this
3 Session Assessment
- During 3 personal training sessions your Coach will run you through tests to discover your level of ability with:
- Strength, Stamina, Flexibility, Endurance, Agility, Accuracy, Balance, Coordination, Speed, and Power.
Learn the Fundamentals
- The results from your Assessment will allow for custom tailoring for how to move forward
- This will include personal training sessions to teach you the movements and methodology we use, and planned exposure to our classes to create the best plan to get you fit and healthy
- The amount of sessions and frequency depend on each individual
- Unlimited classes and Open gym time, combined with quarterly check-ins with your Coach means unlimited growth for your health and fitness goals!
- Includes Workout Tracking, Nutritional Template, and Awesome Community!
Frequently asked Questions...
Can I start right away with the Assessment?
Absolutely! The consult can happen concurrently while we meet for your first Assessment Session. We just wanted to be able to offer a no pressure situation for folks who want to come check the place out and meet us, without committing right away - But we also love people who know what they want!
Why is the Fundamentals price "Varied"?
"Fundamentals" will combine classes and one on one training to help folks progress safely and efficiently, while also getting them accustomed to, and part of the community in our classes. As you can imagine, no two people are born the same or have had the same athletic background, injuries, mobility limitations, etc. So the Fundamentals aspect of our memberships needs to be flexible to accommodate everyones needs.
I've done CrossFit elsewhere - how do I start?
We'd still like to meet with you to go over your experiences, your goals, what you've learned, and to go over basic competency in the movements. We need to get to know you to help train you best. You may find doing some personal training sessions will boost your learning curve as well!